E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
1. Organizing experts and enterprises to participate in the research and formulation of national laws and regulations, macroeconomic regulation and control policies, and industrial policies related to medical devices
(1) Giving comments and suggestions in respect of policy and legislation to relevant government authorities.
(2) Actively completing all projects assigned by the State and local government authorities.
2. Organizing relevant parties to formulate and revise industrial standards for products
3. Training service
(1) Training on medical devices regulations and standards.
(2) Special training on quality management system.
(3) Business management and skills training.
4. QMS Certification and Consulting service
5. Organizing academic forums, seminars, business meetings and exhibitions on laws and regulations related to medical devices
1. Member Services
Strengthening contact with the members and establishing a smooth working network: listening to and representing the members’ requests and safeguarding their lawful rights and interests; holding professional forums and meetings; organizing industrial enterprises participating medical device exhibitions; mailing industry periodicals to the members and providing publicity platform for them.
2. Member management
Developing members, manage their membership, and updating and completing member registration information; collecting membership fees, and preparing and issuing membership certificates.
3. Industrial Self-discipline
Drafting industry regulations and standardizing enterprises’ behaviors, maintaining fair competition in the industry and promoting industry self-discipline.
4. Branches Communication
5. Proof of issue
Verifying and issuing industrial proof materials required for enterprise declaration of national and local programs.
1. Liaising with the trade organizations of different countries and the commercial departments of their embassies in China, and promoting academic and industrial cooperation and communication with foreign countries.
2. Taking an active part in coordinating international laws and regulations, and organizing international cooperation projects.
3. Actively exploring the overseas market, organizing the member enterprises to participate in World-renowned exhibitions, and holding forums at international exhibitions.
4. Organizing and coordinating international business visits for domestic enterprises, providing industrial cooperation opportunities, and providing services for domestic enterprises to expand overseas markets.
1. Industrial statistics and analysis
2. Industry development planning
Taking part in the planning of national or regional development strategies in the field of medical devices and offering consultation services.
3. Customize consultation service
According to corporate requirements, conduce investigation and survey on products and market and provide oriented consulting services for pre-market product market status and trend.